Patagonia Celtic Triumph
Celtic Triumph (IAR 68684) is an extremely impressive white male with a string of champion and supreme champion ribbons to his credit.
- Junior Champion Male 2004 AAA National Show
- Adult Champion Male 2005 AAA National Show
- Intermediate Champion Male 2005 Canberra Royal Show
- Supreme Champion 2005 Sydney Royal Show
- Supreme Champion 2005 Bathurst Royal Show
- Supreme Champion 2005 Castle Hill Show
- Supreme Champion 2005 Hawkesbury Autumn Show
- Supreme Champion 2005 Hawkesbury Spring Show
- Supreme Champion 2005 Charles Ledger Show
- Supreme Champion 2006 Mt Pleasant Show, SA
- Adult Champion Male 2006 Sydney Royal Show
- Champion 9-18 months saddle of skirted fleece 2005 Sydney Royal Show
- Reserve Champion 18-30 months saddle of skirted fleece 2006 Sydney Royal Show
- 2nd Sire Progeny Class - 2007 Melbourne Royal
- 2nd Sire Progeny Class - 2007 AAA National Show
Celtic Triumph’s pedigree combines the best traits from his sire Shanbrooke Accoyo Tulaco and his dam Patagonia Celtic Rose. Celtic Rose is herself a multiple championship winner including Reserve Junior Champion Female at the 2001 Sydney Royal, Junior Champion Female at the 2001 Hawkesbury Show, Intermediate Champion Female at the 2001 Florafest, Senior Female Champion at the 2002 Castle Hill Show. and Mature Champion Female at both the 2006 Canberra Royal & 2006 Castle Hill.
As a younger animal Celtic Triumph had an outstanding fleece with exceptional lustre, match stick size bundles, very deep crimp, ultrasoft handle and high follicle density. These properties were transmitted to his champion winning progeny including Patagonia Celtic Magnolia - the Intermediate Female Champion at the 2007 AAA National Show (sold in the 2007 AAA National Auction), Patagonia Celtic Flamingo - Reserve Champion Female (sold in the 2010 AAA National Auction), Whyte Park Timothy – the Champion Mature Male at the 2014 AAA National Show and Alpha Centauri Razor's Edge – the Champion Intermediate Male at the 2014 AAA National Show.
Jim Watts has placed Celtic Triumph on the list of SRS® recommended males based on his outstanding skin follicle test results and progeny. See his follicle skin results.
As Celtic Triumph is available for only a limited number of outside matings, talk to us about how you can access his superior genes. See Celtic Triumph's fleece.
- 2004 2.7kg at 16.68µ for 266 days growth
- 2005 5.7kg at 18.05µ for 352 days growth
- 2006 5.6kg at 21.45µ for 334 days growth
- 2007 20.4µ, 4.3 sd, 21.1% cv, 19.9 spin fineness